Personal Injury

If you, or someone you care about, suffered injury, you may want legal representation. If the injury was caused by another person such as from a car accident, slip and fall, truck accident, dog bite, motorcycle accident, faulty product (product liability), or medical malpractice, you may be able to seek recovery from the at-fault party. To protect your rights, you should consult an attorney right away.

Oftentimes, insurance companies may be involved in the handling of your personal injury claim. These insurance companies hire professionals who handle personal injury cases full time. In effect, the party at fault has at least one professional with the resources of a financial institution acting on its behalf against you. You can protect yourself by hiring your own professional.

Our office has helped accident victims recover fair compensation for the injuries they suffered. Raymond Sham has over 15 years of experience handling personal injury claims as both a defense attorney and as the injured party’s representative.

Our office is located in El Monte, California in the heart of the San Gabriel Valley and is conveniently located to serve Los Angeles area residents. Please call us to schedule a free consultation.